- Worsted weight yarn in beige for body of donut and any choice of lighter colors for the glaze like pink, white, etc. (preferably 'Red Heart')
- Size E-4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook
- Poly-fil for stuffing
- A yarn scrap to use as a yarn marker
- Yarn needle for stitching and attachments
sc = single crochet
st = stitch
sl st = slip stitch
inc = increase (2 sc in the next stitch)
dec = decrease (join the next 2 stitches into 1)
rnd = round
Body of donut (beige/dark brown)
Rnd 1: Chain 19
Rnd 2: 19 sc in all 19 st 
Rnd 3: (1 sc, inc in the next st) repeat 9 times 
Rnd 4: 28 sc in all 28 st 
Rnd 5: (1 sc, inc in the next st) repeat 14 times 
Rnd 6-11: 42 sc in all 42 st 
Rnd 12: (1 sc, dec in the next st) repeat 14 times 
Rnd 13: 28 sc in all 28 st 
Rnd 14:(1 sc, dec in the next st) repeat 9 times 
Rnd 15: 19 sc in all 19 st 
Fasten off and leave a tail for stitching the donut closed.
Sugar Glaze (pink/white/color of choice) Rnd 1: Chain 19 Rnd 2: 19 sc in all 19 st  Rnd 3: (1 sc, inc in the next st) repeat 9 times  (Optional) depending if you want more or less glaze: 28 sc in all 28 st  Rnd 4: Chain 2, sl st in first chain, skip a stitch and sl st onto glaze Chain 3, sl st in first chain, skip 2 stitches and sl st onto glaze (repeat these two steps randomly as you go around to create an uneven glaze edge) Fasten off and leave a long tail to stitch both ends to the donunt.
- Match the donut body to the glaze (as seen on the above picture) and stitch
them together. Slip the tail under but don't cut. You need it to stitch the
side with the uneven ends to the donut later.
- Stitch both ends of the donut body together.
- Stuff with poly-fil as you go around and fasten off. Hide yarn in the body of the
- Now, you could finish stitching the uneven side to the outer ring of the donut.
Feel free to add colorful sprinkles with yarn if you like.
Have fun making your donuts. Be creative. If you want to share pictures with me,
If you've watch "You're Beautiful", "Ikemen desu ne" or "Fabulous Boys"...this little pig rabbit would look a bit familiar to you. ^__^ Yes, I wanted that pig rabbit so I made one. I added a few personal touches like the blush and the eyelashes. Hehehe...
I designed and made this bunny specifically for the 'Wonderland' Contest at 'Knitting and Crochet' on Deviantart. The bunny is 8.5 inches (22 cm) in height and 5.5 inches (14.5 cm) in width. Her book is just placed on her lap because she's reading to the bird. ^__^ I modeled her outfit after Alice's from Disney's animation. She has a bunny tail, but her dress kinda covered it. XD This bunny took me about 1.5 days to make.