Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crochet Scarves


It is said that a scarf is much warmer when it's handmade. Am I right? *grins* I have a habit of making scarves for people as Christmas gifts. I remember I made over 30 of them one year (nearly one a night after work). I didn't feel my fingers for a week. XD This year, I have about 6 to tackle. :D I tried using all sorts of yarn and have to say...the baby ones are the best. They come out much softer and lighter in weight. Although, the yarn is harder to crochet...the outcome is worth the trouble. ^__^

A little girl wanted a purple one with a cherry on it...and so I made it happen. XD The one on the right is for my mom. I hope she'll like it. ^^


2 comments:

  1. The blue scarf is soo pretty! (blue's my fave color)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @missvue09...blue is my favorite color as well. :D

    ReplyDelete