Saturday, June 30, 2012

'Brothers Grimm' Cinderella

I created her for a 'Brothers Grimm' Contest at Deviantart. (Click on pic to see it bigger.)

Front. I was aiming for her to look like a tree/bush, since she always visited her mother's grave where there was one.

Left. The lighter green are the stems wiggling around her bell-like gown.

Right. There's also an inner lace at the bottom for more contrast.

Top.

Back. Yup, leaves at the ends of the ribbon around her waist. :D

I wanted to show her hair, since it took me awhile to design. XD

Back Right. I decorated her hair with a lace and a slightly different kind of flower. Nothing on the front because it would be too busy. Plus, the design of the hair is already a decoration in itself. Hehe...


Side. There are 3 flowers along the straps on each side of her dress.

Here is my contest entry. Cinderella losing a side of her gold shoe while running away from her prince. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment