Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crochet *Blushing Bubble Bunnehs*

I decided to design my very own version of the bunny and I shall call them blushing bubble bunnehs. Yes, I spent the entire last night working out the pattern myself. Hehe~ (Click on pic to see it bigger.)

Front and back.

Variations of colors. :D

Seriously, I should stop crocheting for the meantime. My fingers can't really bend now from the bruises...plus my left middle finger is swollen. D: Oh well...whatever. XD Tell me what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Awww!! I like the bow on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, umma... they are so cute i dun even >___< ♥♥♥ blushing bubble bunnehs~ :D i just luv looking at their cute smiley eyes. *huggles & smooches* now rest ur poor purple bruised fingers, would u? D'8 *flails*

    have loads of fun at the gorgeous concert tmw. ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @missvue09...:D

    @espressoluv...omg! zee jyj concert was amazing. hehe~ *smoochies*

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you make these! i really wanna learn how to crochet these this summer x]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristina O....i designed them myself. XD

    ReplyDelete