Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crochet Soccer Player Junsu

Yes, it's our adorable soccer player no. 12. :D I didn't have the darker yellow, so I had to settle for the only yellow yarn I had. It's a bit too light. Goodness, he's so blond. Haha~ (Click pic to see them bigger.)

Picture reference. (Credit is watermarked on photo.)

Front view. He was actually wearing a blue inner shirt with the outfit, but I didn't want to make it. XD

Right view. I let him sit down so that you could see the bottom of his shoes. :D

Left view.

Back view. (Some of you will know what I mean by that. LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. wow. soccer su ftw~ his blonde hair ish so... blonde. XD hehe, still so gorgeous though. :D luv his (spankable) bubble buns and his orangie shoes. >8D sho cute. *smoochies umma* <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how cute is that! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @espressoluv...ikr? BLOND! XD *smoochies* <33333

    @sidmaron...hehe~

    ReplyDelete