Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crochet 'Freestyle KARA Cat' Han Seung Yeon

Today is my bro, Ken's birthday. I spent an entire day making this for him in secret. :D This is the first time I attempted paws and cat ears. Yes, this one was done before 'Lion Jae'. I hid her in my cabinet. *grins* (Click on pic to see it bigger.)

Picture reference.

Front. Her dress was quite a challenge but very fun to make.

Left. I altered the high heels and white leggings into white boots instead. XD

Right. Doesn't it look like she's lifting the sides of her dress up? Hehe~

Side. Better view of her paw. =P Her profile is sorta cute, ay?

Back. Kinda looks like a mop. LOL!

4 comments:

  1. I think they look incredible. Seriously, you do fantastic work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @unnie...aww...you're so sweet. *smoochies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *combs her hair* XD seung yeon looks like an angel with the white outfit. :D i luv her kitty ears. awesome craftsmanship, umma. ^^ happy b'day, Ken oppa!

    ReplyDelete